May 19, 2012

Details on ... Childish Gambino




"I just wanna do whatever I want! I don't want people to second guess me!
I want by two years for people to be like "how dare we not have made him spiderman"! Seriously I want that! I want people to be like "we were crazy not to do that! This dude can do anything" and that's important to me!  I want to be able to do whatever I want, whenever I want! Not for bad purposes but creatively! I have a lot of creative stuff and a lot of great ideas! And I know people are like "you're so young and you're doing all of this great stuff when you're so young" but I wish I was 19 right now and be able to do that"

This last quote really motivated me
I am 19 right now and I want also people to be like 
"She can do anything"
Like Donald, I see myself as a 
multihyphenate