Feb 19, 2012

Details on ... Tyrese on 106


"Sometimes us as fellas we can get into a relationship with a girl that's very beautiful and all the above and we just assume that because she's so beautiful, she's not insecure, she's not this, she's not that. And when you get to know her, for some, you start realizing that they've actually been through some stuff and you as a man, it's your job to create that reassurance and try to rebuild those insecurities and get rid of 'em. And so it's normal for a woman to say We're not together no more because they cheated and they love to blame the men but in a lot of cases the relationship don't work because the woman is wil'n'out and she's insecure and she got all these issues that ain't got nothing to do with you. And so I'm this relationship like (now he's talking about the video), look Chilli, these other women ain't got nothing on you, that's why I'm with you"
 - Tyrese

Another thing Tyrese said and that I absolutely loved is when he was asked what he 
normally would do on Valentine's day for a lady:
"The worst thing a man could ever do is treat every woman they ever dated or that they're with the same way! Your ex-girlfriends should never be able to run into eachother and be like Girl 1:Yeah you know last year for Valentin's day he 'boom boom boom' Girl 2: He did that for you too? So I like to switch it up! I like to treat a woman like an individual, from the roses to the energy to the love making to whatever"