Feb 19, 2012

In the fabric ...

"I'm the strongest when I'm single 'cause when I'm in a relationship I tend to fall apart just to see how the guy will fix me"
-Hazel-

I've made mistakes in my life, I've let people take advantage of me and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some bad things I can never get back and people that will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.
Breakdowns can create breakthroughs. Things fall apart so things can fall together.


Don't be too confident when someone tells you they like you. The Question is, until when?
Just like seasons, people and feelings change.
Commitment doesn't scare me, I scare commitment
Lol just kidding but commiting to the wrong person does scare me
I always said and I will always think that fear will never stop me from loving like I'm indestructible
No matter what happens, I will always give me, the real me